Touratech Suspension shock absorber for Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports (without EERA) from 2020 type Extreme
The Touratech Suspension Extreme shock absorber ranks in the absolute premium class of suspension components. This Extreme shock absorber for the Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports is perfectly suited to touring and riding with frequent dramatic changes in loading and riding conditions, and the most extreme demands. The Extreme shock absorber is fitted with a position sensitive damping system (PDS), which utilizes a second damping piston to provide hydraulic protection against bottoming out. Even fully laden with luggage under the most extreme off-road conditions, the bike will not bottom out and the shock absorber is protected against mechanical overload. Damping characteristics change depending on the road surface. When riding under most conditions, the shock absorber is comfortably adjusted for a less strenuous ride, before the PDS kicks in for the last portion of the shock absorber stroke.
You will experience a completely new ride feel on your motorbike.
Facts at a glance:
- Fits only Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports without EERA equipment
- This shock absorber is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with the Honda CRF1100L Adventure Sports.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
- If only one component is changed, optimal handling will not be achieved.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg additional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs.
Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.
If you have any further questions, we will be happy to advise you. Contact us.