Comfort seat one piece, Fresh Touch for KTM 890 Adventure / 890 Adventure R / 790 Adventure/ 790 Adventure R
A slightly more comfortable one-piece seat certainly won't do the Adventure R any harm! Because even on this bike, a long journey should be a pleasure, not torture.
So we also offer the one-piece seat with various improvements such as optimised foam and a different contour as a comfortable long-distance alternative to the less comfortable standard seats.
The simple, precisely-fitting addition is possible both to the 790 Adventure and the 790 Adventure R, and will make the "KTM travel endure" experience even more fascinating than it already is.
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional, exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant "sand effect" covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"
Height: 52 / 54 / 56 cm
Original height KTM 790 Adventure: 54 cm
For instructions on how to measure the seat height, see “Additional information”.
Please use paint protection film in the tank area, e.g. 01-101-0100-0