Mobile phone holder set for iPhone 12 / 12 Pro, SP Connect Moto Bundle
The SP Connect™ MOTO BUNDLE lets you mount your smartphone to your motorbike in seconds. Fasten the MOTO MOUNT PRO to the handlebars of your motorcycle and you are ready to mount the SP Connect™ PHONE CASE by placing it on the mount and turning it 90° clockwise.
Your mobile phone is securely positioned right in the center of your vision, allowing you to navigate, access your playlists, read messages. Use the WEATHER COVER together with the Phone Case to protect your phone from rain and dirt as well as to provide additional shock resistance if necessary.
- Compatible with all SP Connect products
- Safe locking by 90° rotation
- Additional smartphone protection
Phone Case for iPhone 12 / 12 Pro
- Slim, protective, functional
- Use of all ports and buttons
- 3-layer case construction for ultimate safeguarding
- Wireless charging possible ¹
- Protects against rain, sweat, dust or mud
- Adds shock resistance to your phone
Moto Mount Pro
- CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Portrait / Landscape Orientation
- 360° rotation
- Fits standard and oversize handlebars (Ø 2.22 / 2.54 / 2.86 / 3.17 cm or 0.875 / 1.0 / 1.125 / 1.25 inches)
- Stainless steel hardware
¹ Wirelessly charging the iPhone 12 series in combination with the SP Connect Phone Case is possible with a wide variety of inductive chargers. Best results are obtained if the components of both the USB cable and power adapter comply with the QC 3.0 standard (Quick Charge 3.0) or higher. Inductive charging with the Apple MagSafe charger is not possible.
Attention: If you are using a smartphone with a mechanical image stabilizer, we recommend the use of our additional vibration reducing module Anti Vibration Module to best prevent possible damage to your phone's camera caused by vibrations from motorcycle engines. In case you still experience problems, please do not use the product in combination with this smartphone and contact the manufacturer of your smartphone if you are unsure.
Please Note: Strong screen protectors or gloves may limit the usability of your touch screen in combination with the Weather Cover. The Weather Cover restricts the homebutton functionality of iPhone SE (2020), 8, 8 Plus, 7 & 7 Plus. This can be bypassed by activating the software homebutton (Assistive Touch) feature.